We have started on Greek Mythology. Students will be working on a project that is due Thursday. They are to choose a god or goddess from Greek/Roman mythology to research.
They must include on their poster, cube, PowerPoint, or trading cards.
1. The name and an illustration of the god or goddess.
2. An illustration of a myth in which the god/goddess appears. Be prepared to summarize or re-tell the myth to the class.
3. Include a family tree (brothers, sisters, parents, etc.).
4. Include any evidence of the god/goddess in the modern world. Think advertising…..Nike tennis shoes, Venus razors.
5. Include a map showing the location of the origin of your myth.
Grades will be based on accuracy of information, quality of information included and CREATIVITY!