Friday, March 11, 2011

Classroom Library

Dear Parents,
I am in the process of checking my library for missing books. Students are allowed to check out books but they must have a student sign off when they turn it in. If they do not do this, I have no clue if they returned any of my novels. All students knew of this policy. I have had many generous donations of new books for my classroom library. I have tried to keep high interest novels of all genres. In order to keep the classroom library stocked I have to charge students for any missing books just like a regular library. They are held accountable for the books they check out and return. Please help your child look around the house and car for any missing books. I have tried to mark all of my books with my name on the sides... King. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Mrs. King

No comments: